the perfect country wedding at Fairwinds Farm in an intimate, shaded
outdoor setting! Stay overnight in our
B&B, then prepare for the day with your bridesmaids in our
beautiful Victorian rooms.
Pass through the arbor where we will pick you up in your choice
of three wedding carriages and transport
you to the wedding site under the trees where your guests are seated
comfortably overlooking our perennial garden. After the ceremony,
we will take you by carriage to the beautifully lit reception site.
After the reception, options include a bonfire to finish the evening.
to view our wedding
flyer and preferred
vendor list. You are not required to use our preferred vendors.
here to watch Nick
& Jenna's sunny May wedding.
here to watch James &
Mandy's rainy July wedding.
- Outdoor shaded ceremony site
- 180’ x ‘66 covered reception site with 150' x 60' floor, including
a 20' x 40' dance floor, fabric draping and lights and area with
beautiful views for ceremony in case of rain
- 25 5' Round tables and 200 chairs; additional must be rented
- Fixed music setup and/or area for DJ
- Bar area (Bartender available for $15/hr.)
- Keg receptacle with space for 4 beer kegs and two
- Parking attendants
- Trash removal
- Bonfire site
- Rooms available for overnight stays and/or
- Rooms for bridal party up to 4 hours before the wedding ceremony
View our photo gallery on Shutterfly.
of Amenities (Included
ride before and after ceremony, and/or
horses for bride and/or groom
rides (entertainment for kids)
Picnic Grove for Rehearsal
- Easy access to wedding and reception site for drop off of the
elderly or disabled, and for caterers, DJ, etc…
- Electric hookups close to ceremony site and numerous in reception
- 8x8 cold room for flowers, cake, etc.
- Clear view of ceremony area from B&B
- On-site, flexible wedding coordinators who have your best interests
and desires in mind
- Ample parking and parking attendants
- Four easy miles from I-95
- Three hotels within 5 miles
and fees: All of the above
available from May 1 – October 15 for $4,000 (1 day), $5,000 (2
days), $6,000 (Full weekend)
View our photo gallery